My favourite shop at the moment is Bloomsbury. It always has really quirky and unique little things for the house, everything from mugs to garden tools, stationary to jewellery, a great place for presents and finding a selfish present for yourself. Here are my fav things in store now....
1. Scotty mug, £7.95 (because apparently my boyfriend looks like TinTin)
2. Wild & Wolf Tea Pot, £14.95 (purely for decorative purposes of course)
3. Marmite tin jar, £5.95 (I am a seriously lover of Marmite so really feel I need this)
4. Scrabble letter pillow, £19.95 (so I can clearly mark my side of the bed/ space on the sofa)
5. Seletti porcelain milk jugs, £9.95 (classic white or modern gold, it would be a hard decision to make)
6. City of London Transport Print, £21.95 (I just really like this illustration and its colours)