1. When I grow up I want to have a beautiful dining room like this. The strong royal blue patterned wallpaper is cleverly toned down with the bare wood floors and table and that HUGE mirror makes the room look double the size.
2. This room has somehow managed to seamlessly fuse old manor house style (landscape paintings and dark wood table) with retro pastels (moulded chairs and shell disk lamp shade). No easily done but is such a unique style.
3. You would need to be a clean freak in this stunning but very white dining room. Its great the way texture has been added using natural materials like the wooden chairs, rush matt and wicker basket.
4. Cute country dining room with worn painted table and chairs and grandma's table cloth. Also those vintage signs are great.
5. I would kill for that Moroccan inspired tiled floor! And love the built in bench with lots of comfy earthy toned cushions. And of course the retro hanging lights... just loving everything about this room really!
6. This is such a fresh, modern room but the cow hide rug and detailed parquet floor make it more friendly and quirky than other white walled dining rooms.